• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

False Alarm: My mailbox remains intact

Seanholio

Don Quixote
After several double-shifts working at both my regular job and a side gig 90 minutes away, I opened my mailbox to find a package stuffed in with the mail. Thinking I had already received all of the purchases I had coordinated with my BOTL's, I opened it with some trepidation, wondering if Santa had shipped me some Christmas goodies or someone had decided to bomb me yet again, thinking that my humidor is not overstuffed enough for their satisfaction.

I quickly contacted the BOTL whose name was on the return address label. I asked him if he had made a mistake in shipping me the sticks, and that if he had, I was interested in purchasing the fiver from him. He assured me that he had shipped me only one set of cigars, and asked for more information.

As it turns out, I had ordered these from him, and they were arriving for the first time, and my assumption that all had been received was in error. I gotta stop working so damned hard: I can't keep track of anything. Time to fire up the GTD again.

um... you bombed yourself? Did you at least do it for the right reason?