• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

False Cracked from Jorel

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
Just got back from the Verizon store and brought home some chinese food for the family. The wife said to check the mail since it's getting dark early. No problem, I can balance all that in my hands. Opened the mailbox and out of the corner of my eye I see something come flying out the dark recesses of the mailbox.

False crack medivac! http://www.urbandict...m=False%20Crack

Trying not to drop the fried rice, crispy gau gee, and wun ton mein I back peddled to try to catch my balance, didn't help at all. :( Food went flying all over the street and to make matters worse, that unexpected blast to the face left me with one less molar to chew on. I'm not ready for store teeth!
Picked up the scraps of food that the neighborhood cats didn't get while I was getting up off the ground and went inside to tell my family we had to eat instant saimin and vienna sausage for dinner. Unless they wanted asphalt flavored noodles. Didn't think so.

John, just wanted to let the membership know that those secretive,late night underground MMA trainings have really improved your stand up game, and while sucking down your ancient green tea/whey/acai/kahlua protein drinks you are carefully keeping tabs on what we post here on CP. I found that out the hard way, literally!

Many thanks for your generosity and when I finally get my new implanted molar, I will burn those beautiful babies because for the moment the whistling sound my mouth makes trying to smoke is distracting when watching TV.

Dave