• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Anybody have a league looking for a team?

I'd also be down to run a $$$ league here if there is enough interest.

Here we go. I’m in if you can get enough people together. Are we talking rotisserie? Or head to head? Rotisserie is my fave, but head to head works too.

The only problem is getting people to commit to keeping up with it...and if we will have any sort of normal season. It’s a long haul and easy for the casual player to lose sight of it.

Roto, so far not looking real promising though! 😂

Thinking my best hope is somebody needing an owner for another league.

Seems to be a tough sell here. Guess no one likes baseball? I admit, it’s not my favorite sport per se, but I feel like I do get more enjoyment out of it when playing fantasy as I tend to seek out more of it to watch.

Roto is the best IMO, because it’s almost more strategic in a way. You don’t have to chase it every week, and there is almost always something on you want to see for one reason or another.

Yeah, baseball isn't my favorite, but I like it a lot still, and I always like to scratch the fantasy itch.

I have never done it and am not the biggest baseball fan. I do have the fantasy itch as well, but haven't wanted to do this as I have no idea what to do or the strategy. If you are desperate and If it was low cost and a learning chance I could try, but not really into it...

I used to play years back, but just got tired of the daily changes. I love baseball, it's my favorite sport, but it just made it tiresome. Fantasy football is great, because it's generally just a few days a week, that you mess with your lineup. Plus 16 games vs 162 :)

I used to play years back, but just got tired of the daily changes. I love baseball, it's my favorite sport, but it just made it tiresome. Fantasy football is great, because it's generally just a few days a week, that you mess with your lineup. Plus 16 games vs 162 :)
Or... if you’re like me, you “mess” with your lineup every day 😂

A couple of things to note. If you have never done it before, I would just buy a magazine, and go off that. Better than flying blind. Other than that, if we were able to get together a small league, like 8 teams, it can still be fun and the tinkering to lineups gets cut back a little, because for the most part every team has a ton of studs. Then its just a matter of finding games to watch on TV that your studs are playing in. :)