• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Farewell NYC Herf Part 2 (05/29/09)

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Hey guys, Rob has been kind enough to offer up his rooftop up in Westchester next week on Friday (05/29) for a herf. The train stop on the Metro-North is right by his apartment, so it's an easy ride up. Top 4 reasons to come: 4)I'll be there. 3) Rob will be there. 2) My beer is traveling in my car for the move. 1) My cigars are also traveling in my car for the move.

As far as time is concerned, I figure late afternoon till whenever we have to respect the neighbors.

Hey guys, Rob has been kind enough to offer up his rooftop up in Westchester next week on Friday (05/29) for a herf. The train stop on the Metro-North is right by his apartment, so it's an easy ride up. Top 4 reasons to come: 4)I'll be there. 3) Rob will be there. 2) My beer is traveling in my car for the move. 1) My cigars are also traveling in my car for the move.

As far as time is concerned, I figure late afternoon till whenever we have to respect the neighbors.

You left out chili cheese dogs at hubba hubba.

Hey Sean, can I catch a ride with you?

Right now I believe the car is full unfortunately. It'll be filled with china and women's clothing. The front seat is the only one open and as of now I believe our other Geoff has it. I will keep you updated though.

This one will be tough to make, but you never know!

Right now I believe the car is full unfortunately. It'll be filled with china and women's clothing. The front seat is the only one open and as of now I believe our other Geoff has it. I will keep you updated though.

Cool, thanks! I hope it's the wife's clothing.

Anyone else driving up from these here parts?

oh goody this one i should be able make i just need to know what stop off the metro north

am in on this one :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Rob,

are you serving chicken? :) guys, you're in for a great time! the view is magnificent and hopefully, a couple of Rob's neighbors will be in bikinis! :sign: :sign:

Best,

Joe

The train stop is Port Chester on the New Haven line.

Sean it might make more sense for you to take Jeff and Geoff can hop the train up.
Logistically for everyone it makes more sense.
If you go this route I will gladly cover Geoff's ticket up.

If we do dinner there is a Brazilian Rodizio place that has a patio and we can smoke there!
Or there is Peruvian rotisserie chicken, chili dogs, Italian, burgers whatever.
If anybody is down for Brazilian sound off and I will make some reservations.

Also let me know what time you are going to be here.
It's a 50 minute train from NYC.

Also we should exchange phone numbers if I don't have em already.

Sound off boys!

-Rob

Is that Brazilian place called something Copacabana? I went to a Brazilian restaurant not too long ago in Port Chester and paid maybe $25 for all you can eat.

Sounds good Rob, I will talk to Geoff, grand central is closer than Astoria for him, that's for sure.

I'll also be leaving from NYC. My job ends at 5pm on 50th & 3rd. So I can get to Rob's by train or take the subway and meet Sean. Either way works for me.

Oh and whatever the majority picks for food is good with me too.

I'll also be leaving from NYC. My job ends at 5pm on 50th & 3rd. So I can get to Rob's by train or take the subway and meet Sean. Either way works for me.

Oh and whatever the majority picks for food is good with me too.

Oh, I plan on driving out earlier in the day, between 3 and 4. Don't want to fight Friday night city->Westchester traffic.

Also, I just put it in the Wed. night thread, but please don't bring me cigars, you were all way too generous at the monthly, and besides, I'm stealing Rob's once he's passed out from drinking.

Is that Brazilian place called something Copacabana? I went to a Brazilian restaurant not too long ago in Port Chester and paid maybe $25 for all you can eat.

That is the place!
Not sure of the price, thought it was a little more expensive...
Maybe $28?
Cheap for a meat parade!

-Rob

That is the place!
Not sure of the price, thought it was a little more expensive...
Maybe $28?
Cheap for a meat parade!

-Rob

Now really :laugh:

So the list I got so far...
Sean
Pete
Jesus
Jeff
Geoff (unconfirmed)
Los (possible)
Anthony (possible)