• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Feedback on my Video Reviews?

What do you guys think?

• Please stop you suck!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Ok job but you could do better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great job I really enjoy your reviews.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I don't watch them.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • other (leave comments below)

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I enjoy doing the video reviews for the community however I am wondering what you guys think. Please give me some feedback they take a bit of time to put together and get them loaded up so I want to make sure I am not wasting my time or if there is anything I can do better!

Thanks guys,
Paul

It takes 14 days to stream 10 minutes of YouTube with this internet service, so I don't get to watch many videos on these here innerwebz. I think the video review is a great idea, though. I say keep them up.

Paul you remind me of the hot chick who says "I look fat" or some other crazy statement because she is "FISHING" for compliments. So I say to you, my friend, you're doing a great job and your reviews are wonderful. :D

Paul you remind me of the hot chick who says "I look fat" or some other crazy statement because she is "FISHING" for compliments. So I say to you, my friend, you're doing a great job and your reviews are wonderful. :D

LOL you sound like my wife!

I just want to make sure its not a waste of time!

The videos are great, the only problem I have with them is the UGLY guy that's in front of the camera... :D

The videos are great, the only problem I have with them is the UGLY guy that's in front of the camera... :D
hold on let me shoot back to the post office and send you different cigars for your winning...LOL

You beatiful in that dress honey.

Oups wrong tape ! lol

I like your video review. I woul not do them myself because no one would understand (or try lol) :rolleyes:
I'll keep to writing them.

Your video reviews suck. Stop doing them. Er, wait. Was this supposed to anonymous? :D

In all seriousness, keep them up. I like them and wish I were able to do some. Maybe at the QSH we could do a huge group video review.

Paul,
Sorry to say you look fat in that dress.

Reviews are ok...but take those daisy dukes off.

LOL Clint thanks brother I look forward to meeting you at the QSH!

Paul

Paul,
Sorry to say you look fat in that dress.

Reviews are ok...but take those daisy dukes off.

I love my short shorts...LOL

Other than the lack of beautiful women, I enjoy them.

Your video reviews suck. Stop doing them. Er, wait. Was this supposed to anonymous? :D

In all seriousness, keep them up. I like them and wish I were able to do some. Maybe at the QSH we could do a huge group video review.

Would that be classified a "Circle Herf"?

Keep posting them, I enjoy them.

As the others have said,a female or two in the video would be great! :D

Where's the "I think you're an insecure little bitch" vote Paul? :whistling:

Where's the "I think you're an insecure little bitch" vote Paul? :whistling:
That's the same thing my therapist said to me... He's great really helps out. Lol

Thanks for the positive feedback John!

O and that is covered under other!

Keep them up. Maybe someday you'll get your own section here called "Puffing with Paul". :D

I like them, you're doing a great job and it makes the community that much more interactive.

Paul, I for one enjoy your reviews. keep 'em comin'.

And I don't think the hoodie makes your butt look big!