• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Feeling low today!

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Political hacks have taken over our local and have turned it into a private piggy bank. If the pension is affected by all this garbage the troubles the politicians think they have are small compared to the problems they will be experiencing soon. Robbing from the pension funds to enrich yourself at the expense of a working stiff, is something that a construction worker won't take sitting down! BASTARDS!

IBEW local 134 Construction Electricians. I'm retired now. Chicago poloticians are corrupting everything!

You want to see what they are doing to us down under, I have a huge dislike for politicians at the moment.

You're surprised?
You want to see what they are doing to us down under, I have a huge dislike for politicians at the moment.
No i'm not surprised, not after living in Chicago almost my whole life. It's just that we were a construction union with a few communication guys, Then the old mayor and his cronies had us take in the bridge tenders as an off shoot of our union and little by little they took over. It didn't happen over night, but they took over and put their guys in power and started to siphon money out of our pension fund. The construction guys fought it tooth and nail, but you can't fight city hall , as they say.One good thing is they got caught and i hope they go to jail, but i doubt it.

Yes Aussie, i keep up with world events, corruption will always pop up as long as humans are involved. :(