• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX on Auction

I think it is funny how they try to make it sound like the smokes you are getting are from 1992

Up to $91.00! I am in the wrong business, talk about profit margin on that item. :rolleyes:

So far, double what I paid in a state that rapes tobaccoo users for their sins.

A fool and his money... :laugh:

... were lucky to get together in the first place.

Who cares if the stupid people are paying 3x MSRP serves them right for being so gullible and dumb. You can't really call the auction site "gougers" since they advertise the MSRP and the bidding is voluntary but still ... :sign:

Anyone who can see the MSRP right in front of them and still pays 3X that much deserves to be parted from thier money.

... were lucky to get together in the first place.

Who cares if the stupid people are paying 3x MSRP serves them right for being so gullible and dumb. You can't really call the auction site "gougers" since they advertise the MSRP and the bidding is voluntary but still ... :sign:

Hell, the site not only has the MSRP up there but the starting bid was $1.00 with increments of $2.00.

They go for less than that up here in the land of the 120% tobacco tax.

I think they even go for less on Ebay of all places.

They go for less than that up here in the land of the 120% tobacco tax.

I think they even go for less on Ebay of all places.

But remember, on Ebay they are selling the "collector's tin" or "collectible cigar box". :sign:

With the prices these are going for I may have to buy one and call it an investment. ;)

That tin is doing better than the stock market.

Back during the holidays, these things were going for insane prices on Yahoo.

I think I remember seeing a set of all three tins that hit $200.

I was too depressed about the state of humanity to check on the final selling price.

At my local B&M a set of all 3 tins was probably $130, but there was a limit so there was
no way to get all three.

Chemyst :cool:

Back during the holidays, these things were going for insane prices on Yahoo.

I think I remember seeing a set of all three tins that hit $200.

I was too depressed about the state of humanity to check on the final selling price.