• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Petite Lancero

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
I haven't smoked an Opus for a while. I don't not like them, but I've never held them in as high regard as a lot of people do...

Anyway, tonight I decided to light up a Petite Lancero. Its probably the best Opus I've ever had. I think this one has some age on it, but I can't remember just how much. It's also probably the first one I've had since I started keeping my cigars at 65% instead of 70%. Very nice. I'm looking forward to TAA next week all the more now. :)

other1 said:
I haven't smoked an Opus for a while. I don't not like them, but I've never held them in as high regard as a lot of people do...
My humidor is ready and waiting! Send your unwanted Opus, I'll give them a good home! :D :D

...but glad you enjoyed the smoke. What'd it taste like?

Yeah, and while I'm at it I'll pour some water in the ocean 'cause I hear its low too. :p

I'm terrible with describing tastes, but it was spicier than I remember most other Opus I've smoked being.

I've only smoked one opus, a fuente fuente with a few years on it, killer smoke. I got a nice power ranger that has like 3 years on it im gunna smoke at TAA. Thanks to that special someone who has a special place in my heart who hooked me up with both of em :D

BTW if anyone has more opus to send me, i have more heart to go around

s0ber said:
I got a nice power ranger that has like 3 years on it im gunna smoke at TAA.
You going to the one in Manhattan or at a local shop?

cigar plus in red bank nj, whens the next tri-state herf? i dont feel like drivin 12 hours to matts herf ???