• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
It's been a long eleven months of waiting since finding out I was selected, but on the third I finally pinned on SSgt.

Then, today, the command informs me that I've been awarded another promotion to be the new Ground Safety Officer. It means that I'll be in charge of all safety aspects for every Marine in the squadron on and off duty while their boots are on the ground. We have a seperate billet that involves Aviation Safety...

It's been a whirlwind week to say the least that is capped off by the news that in order to be the Ground Safety Officer I must attend the school. The school starts on Monday in New Orleans... So, for the next three weeks I'll be a resident of Nawlins. Anyone else in Nawlins wanna get together for a smoke sometime feel free to drop me a PM...

Congratulations SSgt. Wish I could be there to help "tack" it on.;)

Doc.

Congrats on the promo Lurch, what an awsome resoponsibility. Thank you for your service and all the hard work you do for our great nation. "that can never be said enough"

Congrats on the promotion! Enjoy a good smoke and a po'boy in NO!

Congrats SSgt! Wear them with pride, you earned them.

Well done! GSO....not a fun job though.

Well general, I must say you have earned it. You are a can do, gung ho SOB of a Marine and gram and I are ever so proud of you.

Semper Fi Michael.

gramps

Well done, Sergeant!

/Buys the next round

Trey

Lurch, congratulations... 'bout time they got that new stripe on ya!