• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fire Cracker

tasman

Just another Squirrel
I get home from the hospital today and I have a little fire cracker in my mail box from Golfanatic in which I think it is from the NEWB war or something. I have been pretty busy with my grandson lately. So this was a nice package to come home to!

Thanks
Darin

Most of you don't know my grandson has been in the hospital for the last 4 days. He had a virul infection and strep throat. So he refused to eat anything for the last week! I have been staying with him at night well he finally ate today and hopefully he comes home today!

That is great news that he is getting better! Hope he gets to go home today :thumbs:

Sounds like you have your own little bit of fun going on there.

Hang tough GRAMPA!!

LOL :laugh:

sorry lil man hasnt been doing to hot but glad he finally eating and getting better

as for golfanatic just hit him with a golf club

Thanks guys he is home and it is really great the night shift was rough! He is home and almost to his old ways!

Golfanatic ummm yeh look out!

Dean

Good to hear the little guy is coming back around. That's pretty nice of you to stay with him. I'm sure it meant a lot to him. :thumbs: Hospitals can be scary places for little kids.

I think I missed this page, but you are more than welcome. Sorry to heard about your little guy. Everything getting better now?

Yes every thing is almost back to normal with him! He is only 3 years old so he doesn't understand why it hurts? Today he went back to school after missing 2 weeks.

Thanks again!
Darin