• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Firestone Walker 13 Release News:

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Get ready boys, this should be another excellent blend from FW. I also heard that they might, MIGHT, have bottled offerings of Parabola and Abacus at the release party.

3814286851_d83bc5fbcc_o.png

Just received the beautiful label for the upcoming Firestone 13. While we don’t have information on what beers were blended to comprise this beer (yet), we do know a few interesting tidbits. This beer will be released at the brewery in Paso Robles, Saturday November 14. The case yield has gone up to 1,000, and will be sold in Firestone Walker’s distribution territories of Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, and select accounts in the state of Nevada.

This beer will be weighing in at 12% abv. from what we’ve been told. When asked if some of the famous beer bars of California will be getting kegs or firkins of this stuff, we were told no.​

I've got to get a new connect on this. My Mom used to live in Buellton where FW had a tasting room. She'd always hook me and my brother up with this and Hitching Post Pinot Noir (the restaurant they eat at in Sideways). It does say Arizona though, that's where she is now!

Hi Mike and/or Chico. :D

LOL ... I was able to pick up 8 or so bottles of the FW12 last year..plus considering 13 is my favorite number I will try to pick up a few more then usual. I hope they keep the cost the same @ $22 a bottle. Seems like they've gone up $5-6 every year.

I may try to go to the release in November =).

LOL ... I was able to pick up 8 or so bottles of the FW12 last year..plus considering 13 is my favorite number I will try to pick up a few more then usual. I hope they keep the cost the same @ $22 a bottle. Seems like they've gone up $5-6 every year.

Is this the signup list ?? :) I'm in !!!

I guess your first on the list ... :thumbs:

I guess your first second on the list ... :thumbs:

Fixed :p

I guess your first second third on the list ... :thumbs:

And I am second. :p

Ok, NOW its fixed.

I guess your first second third on the list ... :thumbs:

And I am second. :p

Ok, NOW its fixed.

LMAO ... no worries I will do my best to get everyone at least one bottle.

Chico and I have got this cornered! :rolleyes: :sign: :D