• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flashlight question - SAR thrower...what are you using?

grateful1

Oh My!
My wife is getting the pup ready and trained for SARs (Search And Rescue)....I need to find her a good spot/thrower light that she can carry.

Light and battery/charger suggestions appreciated.

Currently we have some lights that handle CR123's...but am considering getting some 18650 high output ...but am not that familiar with those batteries or lights yet.

One suggestion was this an:
EMISAR D1 MINI THROWER

I have a flashlight called Atomic Beam. Its very bright and it costs about 20 bucks. I don't think this is powerful enough for you though, they boast 5000 LUX

I have a flashlight called Atomic Beam. Its very bright and it costs about 20 bucks. I don't think this is powerful enough for you though, they boast 5000 LUX
Yes - the 5000 lux is likely based on what battery you use.

Thanks!

I've had good luck with Fenix lights. I have a TK 15 and a PD-30.

If you want to try 18650s, I have a couple Fenix microUSB ones I picked up that I have no use for. They are yours if you would like them.

I EDC an Olight.
They've got some pretty decent lights.

I've had good luck with Fenix lights. I have a TK 15 and a PD-30.

If you want to try 18650s, I have a couple Fenix microUSB ones I picked up that I have no use for. They are yours if you would like them.

Yes - that'd be cool.
I'll pm ya later.