• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flippin' Newbie Cops!

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Ok, I've been layin' low in regards to the "wars" that are goin' on. I helped an "infidel" get an addy he was lookin' for, knowin' it was for a good cause. :thumbs: Then, I get home yesterday and see the red, white and blue box we've all come to know and love, sittin' on my mailbox. :whistling: Hmmm, I ain't done no trades with nobody, and I ain't ordered nothin' in a while. WTF?!?!?! ???

So I open it and it says, "...from a newbie cop....I heard your taste in cigars are snobbish, I hope these will do...", or something like that. :whistling: You get the picture. Snobbish, eh!?!? :sign: We'll just see about that.

My newbie cop brother, you can rest until I have time to investigate this little incident. :whistling: When I find you, god help ya!!!! :sign:

Thanks a bunch. If it get's much snobbier than that, I can't afford 'em. :thumbs: Absolutely, a rock solid bomb. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

'bout time they start hittin' you guys in the rear, with the beer and the gear.

Doc.

Another neutral drawn into the fray? These noobs will never learn.

Great target, deserving brother.

Great play Brandon!.....................I mean, whoever you are??????

In my limited experience, I believe they refer to that as a clue!!!! LMAO!!! I'll own yer ass, newbie!!! :sign:

Floyd T.

It seems these noobs ain't ever gonna learn...

Nicely played though. :thumbs:

Nice.

You may have awoken a dog though :laugh:

Brian

In my limited experience, I believe they refer to that as a clue!!!! LMAO!!! I'll own yer ass, newbie!!! :sign:

Floyd T.

Wassa matter "detective," still haven't figured it out yet? :laugh: Pure clues aren't enough?

At least I got to keep my Otterbox and cigars while we were playin' crap at the Mohigan!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Now THAT was a classic moment!!! :sign:

Floyd T.

I got this kids number! :whistling: I just hate to see a poor, innocent animal take the blow this bomb is gonna leave! What is that, a golden in your sigtag?! :whistling: And the good thing is, ya just never know when it's gonna hit!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Floyd T. :sign:

Doc.

I'm starting to worry about you FOGS.... "hittin' guys in the rear!" and from Navy man? stereotypes are so unbecomming!

NIce HIT Brandon errr. I mean fellow Noob Warrior!

Doc.

I'm starting to worry about you FOGS.... "hittin' guys in the rear!" and from Navy man? stereotypes are so unbecomming!

Your ignorance is showing. I have no time for a history lesson.

Doc.

Doc.

Doc.

I think it's an age thing Doc.! :rolleyes: You'll have to forgive his ignorance.

Doc.

Doc.

As former USN myself I can assure you any Back Door Ops they have going on they did not learn in the Navy.

Why do yo think we were so wild once we got into port !?!?

Seth

Doc.

Doc.

As former USN myself I can assure you any Back Door Ops they have going on they did not learn in the Navy.

Seth
Because the Boatswain mate strikers were begining to look good to you?

Doc.

Doc.

Doc.

I knew I should have worn longer shorts!
Seriously - Ignorance is something I've never been legitimately accused of; being a smartass, that's another story. MDAIYWO!

Doc.

Doc.

Seth
Because the Boatswain mate strikers were begining to look good to you?

Doc.

I hear they did a lot of LSD in the Navy back in the 60's. You having a flashback?

Seth