• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For all you tat fans

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Just saw this at my B&M, he said it just came in today. $60 is a little much for me but still cool for people who love the monster sets

tat_humidor.jpg

Light this! said:

Oh crap, what'll Paul sees that!

He is going to be all over it!

They had these in NJ at the Big Jake HERF and Austen and Jim nearly pissed them selves over it. I the Jim got one...

Tall Paul said:

Oh crap, what'll Paul sees that!

He is going to be all over it!

They had these in NJ at the Big Jake HERF and Austen and Jim nearly pissed them selves over it. I the Jim got one...

Now that you mention it, I think Jim may've had it at the QSH. I remember there being an odd shaped black box on his side of the table and wondering what it was... but then I drank alot and quit wondering about much of anything.

I won one of those in a raffle at my local a few months ago.  They are kinda big for what you get.

I didn't get it. Like someone else said it is just too big for the amount of cigars it holds.

aragornelessar86 said:
Link takes me to a thread about the CAO Odyssey.

weird.. I am at a PC now so I removed the link and just put the picture up.

Is it cute....sure.  But, when I travel (like to the QSH - across the country) I want more than ten cigars with me, and I want better space efficiency.  I'll keep my 'plain old' 40 count herf-a-dor, thank you.....

Well, came back from San Antonio this afternoon. The girlfriend and I went to see her dad since it'd been awhile. He had a surprise belated birthday present for me...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10960]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10959]

These are some very appreciated gifts, especially since the man isn't a smoker of any kind and was kind of shooting in the dark.

Jealous Paul?

Joebunaga said:

Well, came back from San Antonio this afternoon. The girlfriend and I went to see her dad since it'd been awhile. He had a surprise belated birthday present for me...

These are some very appreciated gifts, especially since the man isn't a smoker of any kind and was kind of shooting in the dark.

Jealous Paul?

Nice score!

Jealous Paul?
Damn I wish my in-laws were like that.