• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For the newbs....

CalixEros said:
That was pretty funny. What are the steam forums for?
[snapback]228915[/snapback]​

They are a PC video game company...I think they made the game that turned into counterstrike.

No credit, I get no credit at all. (Sorry Rodney)

I posted this almost a year ago. :p

Isnt that the same voice that did the sex ed film in third grade??

Funny stuff!

Most enjoyable. I guess I learned a thing or 2 from that and the first being...rules, I didn't think there were any stinken rules...lol :sign:

Well thank you. Next time please just post this before you make remarks about others post or even better yet PM them of their mistakes. THANKS AGAIN COOL GUY.

What won't pull up? I didn't have a link in my previous post. Leebo's post is a different link then the one I used last year.

tdog said:
Won't pull up, sorry AVB.
[snapback]229355[/snapback]​

occifer143 said:
Well thank you. Next time please just post this before you make remarks about others post or even better yet PM them of their mistakes. THANKS AGAIN COOL GUY.
[snapback]229084[/snapback]​

Who is Cool Guy? :rolleyes:

Good question but I bet occifer cross posted and so doesn't have a clue to the answer.

MilesMingusMonk said:
occifer143 said:

[snapback]229360[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Good question but I bet occifer cross posted and so doesn't have a clue to the answer.

MilesMingusMonk said:
occifer143 said:

[snapback]229361[/snapback]​

I guess that AVB is also a cool guy. Can I please be in the cool guy group.

occifer143 said:
AVB said:

MilesMingusMonk said:
occifer143 said:

[snapback]229361[/snapback]​

I guess that AVB is also a cool guy. Can I please be in the cool guy group.
[snapback]229399[/snapback]​

No

:angry: Rules...I don't need do stinkin' rules!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

-Fetter :sign:

AVB, please uncover your tits.... :laugh: