• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For Those of Us Who Don’t Look at the Sports Forum

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
Please check out the 13 Run Pool. We still need a few players and would like to fill it out. Open to anyone as the entry sticks need to be sent before the season starts.

I would love to get in it, however I don’t have the entry sticks at the moment. I’m sure I will be next year however. I’ve been on hiatus for a bit, nothing sinister really, mainly just time and life stuff getting in the way.

I feel like things will start to slow down some, enabling some regularity back into my life, and so here I am :). But I’ll need to sit this one out as I won’t have the ability to get anything together prior to the 26th. It is one of those things that look right up my alley, so to speak. :)

Sorry, friends. The only thing I know about baseball, is that if the designated jockey gets the puck in the basket from inside the short stop line, the visiting team wins the match.

I'm probably not the guy for this one...

Sorry, friends. The only thing I know about baseball, is that if the designated jockey gets the puck in the basket from inside the short stop line, the visiting team wins the match.

I'm probably not the guy for this one...
You don't need to know anything, it's random. Do it!