• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For those of you looking for WOAM or Anjeos....

bilder

Check out Tampa Sweethearts.

Called today to order a bundle of the Tampa Sweetheart line and asked about the rare sticks. Picked up the limit of 4 WOAM's ($7.99 ea.) and a couple of Anjeo Sharks.

Darlene said that they have all the Anjeo's in stock at the moment, limit is 2 each if I remember right and I think there is a minimum purchase required in order to buy the rare sticks, but one bundle of sweethearts or some of the other fine cigars they offer will cover that no problem.

So if you are hard up to find them local, call up Tampa Sweethearts and place an order. Tampasweetheart.com

Check out Tampa Sweethearts.

Called today to order a bundle of the Tampa Sweetheart line and asked about the rare sticks. Picked up the limit of 4 WOAM's ($7.99 ea.) and a couple of Anjeo Sharks.

Darlene said that they have all the Anjeo's in stock at the moment, limit is 2 each if I remember right and I think there is a minimum purchase required in order to buy the rare sticks, but one bundle of sweethearts or some of the other fine cigars they offer will cover that no problem.

So if you are hard up to find them local, call up Tampa Sweethearts and place an order. Tampasweetheart.com

I'm pretty sure they wave the minimum if you order enough off the "goodie list" I ordered from Darlene 2 weeks ago and didn't have to order regular stock, just Opus and Anejo's.

Tampa Sweethearts is awesome and anyone who hasn't done so should check them out.