• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fort Worth Herf

RichYhlen

Thinking about doing a herf but would like to find a place somewhere in the middle of us all so this way we can all meet up and where drop me a line or post it here and lets do one in the future

Thinking about doing a herf but would like to find a place somewhere in the middle of us all so this way we can all meet up and where drop me a line or post it here and lets do one in the future

Always up for some fun. Mid-cities location usually works well. Lot's of BOTL's around DFW.

G-

And SOMETIMES Gary drives over to Dallas. LOL

Yeah Frank.

South Tarrant County to Richardson during afternoon drive time is almost impossible. I've done it, but it hurts.

:laugh:

We're definitely overdue. I'll try to catch up with you guys soon.

Man I have not been to a herf in years............. I'll have to monitor this thread and check for updates.

How does a bar-b-que herf on a Sunday type sound bring the families/girlfriends whatever and go to a park. If we have to hide the spirits so be it. I was down at trinity park today having a lunch with my favorite girl and my baby boy and the breeze was blowing and it just felt good and it just came to mind. Lemme hear from yall and lets figure some more things out

Rich