• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Foundry Elements

H311oLHD

My wife dropped me off at husband daycare today (my local) while she went shopping. I stumbled across a very interesting cigar from foundry called elements - helium is the size I chose (6.5 x 56). It's a small batch cigar out of General Cigar. So far the cigar is really enjoyable! It started off a little muted in flavor, but really opens up about 1/2 inch in. I'm not great at describing flavors, but it's definitely a mixture of creamy, hints of coffee, and there's an enjoyable earthy flavor as well. This is definitely a full bodied cigar, that produces tons of smoke and a flawless draw. So, far I would highly recommend it!!!

The Foundry seams to be a love it or hate it cigar. Our Cigar club featured the stick one evening and it got mixed reviews. I did not like it but my buddy loved it. It's a very different tast in my opinion. Oh and mine actually popped when it split open. The one my buddy smoked was a perfect burn. I should try another.