• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fraudulent Charges

tsmckenney

Mick
Keep a close eye on your accounts gentlemen. The wife and I had two fraudulent charges come up on our accounts last week. I just got off the phone with one of these places, www.center4grants.com, and I'm baffled at how these f'ng crooks got any of my information.

Still, they had it.

Watch those cards...

Agreed, 2 weeks ago I had two different fraudulent charges... one for $150, and the other for $500! Damn crooks!

Agreed, 2 weeks ago I had two different fraudulent charges... one for $150, and the other for $500! Damn crooks!

I'm telling ya... drives me nuts. I go to this website I received charges from, and there are two links on the home page. One to some b.s. on the business, and the other which states: "If you have received charges on your bank statement you don't believe are accurate..." Right there they are telling you they are scamming people. This place was doing it at $2.99 a pop. So, they're trying to fly under the radar, which is what most try to do nowadays.

I'm telling ya... drives me nuts. I go to this website I received charges from, and there are two links on the home page. One to some b.s. on the business, and the other which states: "If you have received charges on your bank statement you don't believe are accurate..." Right there they are telling you they are scamming people. This place was doing it at $2.99 a pop. So, they're trying to fly under the radar, which is what most try to do nowadays.

I wish mine were for only $2.99.... Thank god for Visa cards.

I had $400 some in fraud on this past statement. Discover is currently looking into it. $300 from Allstate. I called Allstate and they said they never charged me. Another one was a charge for Utilities in Portland Oregon. I have never been east of Missouri :sign:

I had $400 some in fraud on this past statement. Discover is currently looking into it. $300 from Allstate. I called Allstate and they said they never charged me. Another one was a charge for Utilities in Portland Oregon. I have never been east of Missouri :sign:

All this time I thought Ohio was east of Missouri. Thats public education for you I guess. :sign:

All this time I thought Ohio was east of Missouri. Thats public education for you I guess. :sign:

:laugh: I meant west of Missouri. I went to Catholic school all my life :blush: