• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Freakin' Awesome...

There is nothing on the planet I want bad enough to go through that crap..... :0

My wife used to work retail, and she has told me stories about that crap you wouldn't believe. The way people act, it's disgusting. They treat the employees like shit, literally throw stuff on the floor just to be mean, ect. I refuse to participate in this idiocy.

I tried black Friday shopping this morning for the first time, luckily I didn't go to any of the insane stores like Wally World or Best Buy. However, even in stores like The Gap and Target people's behavior was ridiculous.

You couldn't get me to the stores today if they were offering free hand jobs and Rice Krispie treats.

I'd snap and end up punching someone in the face had I of been there....Male or female. Saving money is not that big of a deal to me so you wouldn't see me there.

That's why most stores have the sense to make lines outside the store and give out numbers before opening. Once they run out of numbers, that's it, everyone else can go home.

Pretty disgusting.
What the hell were they fighting over?

-Rob

Phones. And they're not "free" phones, just phones on sale.

Mob mentality. Hard to believe they all had just held hands in front of a dinner table and gave thanks for what they have in front of them.

I would not even go for free hand jobs and treats...that is rediculous. I agree with Tom, there is nothing I would ever want to make me go through that crap. But I loved the video :)

melly

Years ago I stood in line for Cabbage Patch Dolls. That was the last time. To this day my daughter thinks it's the most heroic thing I've ever done. What price glory?

Doc

I would not even go for free hand jobs and treats...that is rediculous. I agree with Tom, there is nothing I would ever want to make me go through that crap. But I loved the video :)

melly
Free hand jobs? At Walmart of all places....I wanna see that video!

There was also a crazy video of people rushing a Victoria secret over yoga pants! Wtf!

melly
Free hand jobs? At Walmart of all places....I wanna see that video!

There was also a crazy video of people rushing a Victoria secret over yoga pants! Wtf!

On a tangent... I like yoga pants!

I too like yoga pants, on the right women. But I digress. I made it a point to not go anywhere near any such stores this weekend.

Pretty disgusting.
What the hell were they fighting over?

-Rob
Hard to believe they all had just held hands in front of a dinner table and gave thanks for what they have in front of them.

These folks most likely didnt. I'd make any kind of bet that they were all lined up in front of the doors for the entire day on Thurs. rather than spending it with their loved ones.

I too like yoga pants, on the right women. But I digress. I made it a point to not go anywhere near any such stores this weekend.

I love yoga pants....back when I was single I was fed up with telling people what I looked for in a women...so my answer just became "yoga pants"....that was it, the right girl in yoga pants is amazing. AND guess what, I found one in yoga pants and she is amazing! BUT I will buy her them at what ever price, I'm not fighting over $9.95 yoga pants.