• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE 2005 Monty CAL.

Thanks, I could always use another calender.

I posted this a while back but forgot, lets see if they will send me another one.

Thanks Jim! Now lets just hope they get them to us before half the year is over :p

O.K., great story here about a free item that is actually worth a damn!. :thumbs: I checked my P.O. box and found one of those "we have a package for you but you were gone" types of notices. I thought at first that it was ALT's pass, but alas, it wasn't. The postal guy then handed me a long, thin package with "Altadis" on the cover. I immediately remembered that I had filled out the form to receive one. This is one NICE poster!. It has the girl in her silver body paint and an all black background. In the upper left hand corner is a different cigar or boxes of cigars of various stripes that Altadis sells under the Montecristo line. Now all I have to do is figure out how to explain this to the wife when she gets home. :whistling: :p I might have to give it to gibu.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks Dave...er....uhh......Jim!!. :blush: :D :D

:sign:

:D

Got mine today.......It says Unadulterated Pleasure....should read Adult Rated Pleasure

rknicker said:
Got mine... niiiiiice.
[snapback]158135[/snapback]​

Yeah!!. At first, I thought it was just small posters but then saw the binder. They definitely went cheap on making the poster, but weren't such cheapskates on the photo session!!. :whistling:

I signed up for this 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't got mine yet! I must have some sort of perv mailman. :angry:

Eshaw99 said:
  I must have some sort of perv mailman.  :angry:
[snapback]158258[/snapback]​

LOL-the guy gets home and sorts through his boxes-one of undergarments to carry around and sniff while he's in his underwear, the other is pictures. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We shouldn't talk about coventrycat's personal life so openly. :whistling: :p ;) He took that Russian girl breaking up with him rather hard. ;) :p

Like Eshaw, I signed up some time back but haven't received mine yet either. We all know it won't make it today, Federal Holiday.

Received mine the other day, too. Signed up for it a couple of days after Jim posted the link. Very deserving of the plain, brown envelope that it came in.

Gregor