• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Cigars.........

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
.........will be gifted to many people who attend the LOL II herf in Springfield, IL. Oct 12th. Don't miss out..... :p :D

damn what a campaign, you and mattr have my vote when you run for prez :sign:

Kenny, you forgot to add the part about the free Cubita, Havana Club (maybe if you're lucky :)) and the presence of gentlemen such as myself, Kenny and Devin. Plus you'll get to see just how pretty The Beast actually is in person. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok Matt...the first reference was acceptable...now your frickin scaring me!!! :0

Hey Beast did you see any pics of Matt from last years LOLH???
If not I attached one here.

3d82102d4d2a2222.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Coffee all offer my computer monitor...ya bastige!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Sorry Matt i couldn't resist! :D

Your still picking me up from the airport right old pal old friend? :sign:

Word has it...that this is his outfit for LOLII:

3d83532730d58460.jpg

:p

Joe P...you're a funny guy...but I really hope these aren't pics of Matt.LOL

I will have to put more thought into going on this trip..... ???

LMAO :D

Looks like a blast!!!! I, personally, wouldn't go out in public like that but that's just me!! ROTFLMAO

Looks like one hell of a time!! Maybe next year! :D

OMG...that was halarious.... :D ..... but does he really think pink is his color?
:p :sign:

Joe P. you suck!!! BTW those pictuers come from peterpan who posts on Club Stogie and he says he's coming to LOL Herf II. I have told him that the Beast will be there and he seems to be pretty excited.

Bring your walking shoes Bro..you're going to need 'em!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Just kidding :D

While the cat's away, the mice will play.....

ROTFLMAO :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: