• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fresno, CA area

tasman

Just another Squirrel
I will be traveling to Fresno, CA for a few days to move some family members to Texas.

Wondering if anybody lives near the area would like to grab a smoke? Not sure what is all there?

Traveling on 21 April

I will be traveling to Fresno, CA for a few days to move some family members to Texas.

Wondering if anybody lives near the area would like to grab a smoke? Not sure what is all there?

Traveling on 21 April

Not much!

It is a few hours from the bay area and I would love to herf but pretty doubtful I could make that drive on a Wednesday. I dunno if we really have any folks from the board in that area...

I don't think I would be able to make that drive. It is a bit far from me (probably about 3 hours). Not something I would want to do on a Wednesday evening. If you were going to be around on Friday night, I would be down for that drive...

I will be visiting family until Sunday and leave early Monday morning!

I didn't think there was to much around there but it was worth a shot!

LMK maybe we can meet in the middle some where?

I might be able to get away on Saturday evening. My Mom's b-day is Friday, so that night would be out for sure...

Not sure there is anything good at the half way point either. I am thinking that would be in the Modesto area, not sure if there is anything there (other than cow tipping)...lol

Stay away from bars with a drain in the floor and a bag of flour behind the bar. :laugh:

Guess you could always visit Armand Bletcher's grave while you're there. And the Gallo plant. :rolleyes:

~Boar

Fresno has one if the nicest B&M's I have seen, with a killer selection to boot, the place is called Cigars Limited. Great group of guys that run the place, the Internet sales guy Micah is really knowledgeable and took great care of me and the girlfriend.

Fresno has one if the nicest B&M's I have seen, with a killer selection to boot, the place is called Cigars Limited. Great group of guys that run the place, the Internet sales guy Micah is really knowledgeable and took great care of me and the girlfriend.

Thanks for the heads up!

Tasman,
Sounds like we have a place to be able to find a smoke down there. You want to maybe take a quick look at it when you are down there and let me know...I would be down to HERF at Cigars Limited.

Yep I will definitely do that!

Thanks for the good info!
Dean

Well I fly out tomorrow night hopefully it's a quick and painless flight!

I will check on the B&M shop as soon as I get there!

Sorry guys, wish I could but I live all the way down in Orange County. I appreciate the invite though!

As for Cigars Mas Fino, if it the shop I am thinking of, my girlfriend and I stopped in there during our trip to Yosemite. Nice place, but they had a HUGE mold problem. Were talking carpets of it. Stick with Cigars Limited, trust me, you won't be dissapointed.

Wish I could make it out there, been waiting to herf with Dean for a while

Unfortunately we weren't able to make a HERF work out while Dean was here. Some family things came up on my end, and Dean was so busy with helping with the move that he wasn't able to pull away...

Maybe next time...

You know I figured the house was a mess and that there would be a lot of work to get them packed out but I truely had no clue! Packing until 2:30 in the morning and back at it at 7am for the last 5 days. Hopefully we can meet up next time and can't wait to meet you Phil!

It is good to be home so I can take a break!