• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FS - Aristocrat A Plus 48

BobbyRitz

You're Fired, Daddy.
With the addition of the MXT Plus, I'm selling my Aristocrat A Plus 48. It is in very good condition and has worked admirably while in use.

It is natural mahogany and measures 22"W x 25"D x 48"H and controls RH only (not THC).

As the pictures suggest, it has three full length spanish cedar shelves and a full length spanish cedar singles drawer.

Bob claims it can store 50-60 boxes and 200-300 singles, which is about right.

I would prefer to sell it locally and not ship it. I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance from my house in Fallston, MD.

Price is $1,000.

IMG_9337.jpg

IMG_9338-Copy.jpg

For those of us that don't know, you might want to mention where your house is. Good luck with the sale! :thumbs:

Damnit, If I only knew a few months ago, I would have jumped all over this. my new Aristocrat end table was delivered yesterday.

Stop bumping this, you are going to make me buy this. Are the golf shoes included? Great price on this cabinet :thumbs:

A few more pictures.

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_9341.jpg

IMG_9343.jpg

IMG_9344.jpg

Stop bumping this, you are going to make me buy this. Are the golf shoes included? Great price on this cabinet :thumbs:

LOL...yes, a pair of gently used Footjoys! :laugh:

Like I said great price on a well maintained cabinet from a real great guy!

I ope the shoes have some birdies left in them!

I have no idea why this is sitting so long, I am pretty sure this is a fantastic price

I would rent a cargo van and pick it up if I had the space/money.

Good luck with your sale, this piece is amazing!

-Jimmy

....deliver to WA state...??....:laugh:

I'd take it if you were closer, Rob. The darn one I have is full to the brim and I may as well take the next step off the cliff......:p

bring it up with you on a fishing adventure and I'll buy it!