• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemmingway Short Story

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
Well in the beginning this cigar had much potential.....then disaster struck. About 2/3 of the way through the wrapper and binder decided to flake off shall we say.....needless to say i was very pissed off bc my friend Sammy was right there with me and his smoked perfectly fine. Either way it was a great cigar and hopefully i can buy another one and not have the same GD problems i had with this one.

:sign: ???

Man...that sucks! The other day I was in the chat room and some guys were singing the praises of the FSS...so good luck with the next one!

These are excellent cigars. Sounds like yours was too dry. I've never had any construction issues with a Short Story and I've probably smoked about 50 or so of them. Better luck next time

Short Stories are well-made cigars, but a little boring as a smoke, IMHO. Sorry to hear you had issues with yours.

The onlt time i had a hemi unravel on me was when it wasn't at the right humidity. I prefer the WOA, but, all the Hemi's are great. I always keep a few boxes around

Yeah watching that thing come apart like that must have been discouraging. Sounds like you just got a bad one though. I'm going to have to score one of these sometime.