• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Stash under one roof finally...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Finally after a long awaited trip to KC, the stash is under one roof finally and no idea how the move will be. Since I have another CFCF 2009 box coming tomorrow. More stress for the cooler I guess. Without further ado, here is my obsession. It includes Carlito's Secret Stash. I hope everyone can enjoy and appreciate the long journey I've taken to acquire such a tasty line up.

DSCF0703.jpg

The 5 picture album is located here: http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Peat/Fuente%20Goodness/

Now I have 23 more Opus X on the way as single sticks and the other CFCF 2009 box to add which is 45 Opus X. There is a Hemingway Signature SG in the photo that I will be reviewing in a couple of weeks after I recover my taste buds from this crazy weekend. Also the photo doesn't include all the fallen Opus X in my hands. I think I need to slow down a tad. :laugh:

The sad part is that this is like 95% of my collection and the rest is just odds and ends which will be smoked on the road down to Texas.

Edited to add: The coffins is a stack of 4 x 17 = 68 coffin Opus X.

I'll have one of each! Addy in profile :rolleyes:

Knowing what I know about you Loren, it's bittersweet to see such a beautiful assortment knowing they'll all eventually be smoked! Afterall, that's what they're made for!

Holy freaking crapsicle's Batman. I've heard the legend, but seeing it all in one place is impressive.

Oh crap..I forgot the 2 CFCF coffins up top and the 18 in front. So make that a total of 88 coffins in the picture. Ugh!!!

That is shear beauty right there my friend. I do not think I would trust myself with that stash.

That is a serious collection. I had my first Opus XXX today, it was absolutely superb and it's one of the common ones. I can just imagine what some of those are like.

Holy freaking crapsicle's Batman. I've heard the legend, but seeing it all in one place is impressive.

I told you Saturday night I have a serious problem when it comes to Opus X. What some of the cigars in the very back and on top is some of my most prized Fuente products. There is some OR Anejo which also includes the Shark when it was released the following year. There is a Hemingway Signature SG I will be smoking and its also next to the BBMF Carlito handed me. These two are in the center at the top.

Plus many others. Naturally Carlito's Stash is still in the Humipak so I don't mix them up with the others. Now that would be a serious blunder. :laugh:

The Holy Grail has been found and it is an Opus collection.

*drops to one knee* I am no worthy

To see all those Opus in their shrine formation is impressive Loren! Good thing you have your giant, black Cigar Caddy to transport them all to Texas.
sign.gif

To see all those Opus in their shrine formation is impressive Loren! Good thing you have your giant, black Cigar Caddy to transport them all to Texas.
sign.gif

LOL!!! That is a Rifle case in which a Remington 700 Tactical 20" barrel .223 is housed in for the trip. It would be to small for the collection. :laugh:

sign.gif

LOL!!! That is a Rifle case in which a Remington 700 Tactical 20" barrel .223 is housed in for the trip. It would be to small for the collection.
laugh.gif

LMAO!

That is shear beauty right there my friend. I do not think I would trust myself with that stash.
I can't even trust myself. I smoked pretty much what I had collected between when I joined in Nov 2005 till July 2007. This is from rebuilding it and it hasn't been easy. But I can't stress enough that this easily covers 95% of my total cigars I have. While others are chasing down Tat's, Padron, LFD and the many others that tickle their fancy, I chase down Opus X and other HTF Fuente stuff. I'd rather smoke one great cigar than 10 mediocre ones. Many others have the same life style as me. Only difference is I couldn't afford that stuff before 2006 so its been an extremely tough road collecting and saving it. Once I get all my stuff unpacked, I will show the Opus X bands I have collected from smoking.

In fact I did a contest over them. Needless to say, I have found a lot more between the old car, bags, boxes and other places I didn't even know I had them in.

The Holy Grail has been found and it is an Opus collection.

*drops to one knee* I am no worthy

I don't have anything extremely rare and or crazy. If you take out Carlito's personal smokes, Hemingway Signature Sun Grown and a few others, its not that impressive other than the shear numbers I have. In fact, I didn't count how many I have right now. I stopped on my way back from one of my old stomping grounds and I have been wanting a Opus since this weekend. I got distracted by the Anejo #48's that I completely and utterly forget to pick up a Opus X to smoke while driving home. I couldn't bring myself to take one from the stash. As many of them are 3+ years and after the Opus X Lancero from the CFCF 2008 incident, I didn't want to have that much cigar bliss.

That one caused me to get so distracted while driving down to KC that I nearly went off the road several times. Well...I was driving in the Emergency lane. Since then I have tried to avoid that situation. It was that good and I rarely get distracted while driving.

That's some count on Opus X bro, :0 how long it took you to collect all that? And when did you smoked your 1st Opus X?? Lol :laugh:

Can I have one of the lancero's at the bottom left of the picture? Hey...if you don't ask... :laugh: No, but seriously... :whistling:

That's some count on Opus X bro, :0 how long it took you to collect all that? And when did you smoked your 1st Opus X?? Lol :laugh:

First one was in 1999. Then 2 others before 2006. Not joking here. Since being put out in the pastures in 2006, I've made up for lost time. Then that court bs which I hit what I built up at the time. I literally started from scratch. My 2 lockers was basically just empty in 2007 and that nasty case was taken care of in court. I then went on a bender to replace them while managing to save for my trip to Russia between the end of 2007 to Feb 2008. After I got back from Russia, its been bad. Now the car payment so its tapping into the cigar budget. :laugh: But it is something that I needed to do.

it's bittersweet to see such a beautiful assortment knowing they'll all eventually be smoked! Afterall, that's what they're made for!
This is the best part of knowing that you have these, the fact that you WILL smoke them. Why have cars you won't drive, scotch you won't drink, watches you won't ware, or guns you won't shoot. These thing were made for a purpose, now use them for such, and enjoy it.

A cigar isn't worth anything to a man who won't smoke it. Eventually they all have to go up in flames. If they don't, then why even make them.

Oh, and nice to see everything is in one piece and in one place. The only question of it is, how much of it will you smoke on the drive down to TX ;)