• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuggin Holt's

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
I ordered the Verocu #9 with the Free ashtray. I ordered it on Sunday and received it today. Awesomely fast shipping. Only problem is that I seem to have gotten the Ashton ashtray instead.

Fuggers didn't even bother to call me and see if it was ok. They just assumed that someone ordering Tatuaje cigars and an ashtray would prefer an Ashton ashtray. I'm not knocking Ashton I'm just not as big a fan of their's as I am of Tats.

Hopefully they'll be able to do something because their customer service just informed me that they're out of the Tat ashtrays...

I ordered the Verocu #9 with the Free ashtray. I ordered it on Sunday and received it today. Awesomely fast shipping. Only problem is that I seem to have gotten the Ashton ashtray instead.

Fuggers didn't even bother to call me and see if it was ok. They just assumed that someone ordering Tatuaje cigars and an ashtray would prefer an Ashton ashtray. I'm not knocking Ashton I'm just not as big a fan of their's as I am of Tats.

Hopefully they'll be able to do something because their customer service just informed me that they're out of the Tat ashtrays...

I would find that completely unacceptable as a substitution, and I would be offended that the imbeciles at Holts would assume that any ashtray would do. You SHOULD get some mileage out of this. Holts has a lot of sucking up to do.

That's too bad, not the first time I've heard of someone switching what they send you last minute with no notice though. The one and ONLY time I ordered from Thompson they were out of one of the fivers I ordered (it was a sampler with 20 cigars, four different fivers) so they just sent me one of their house blends instead with no notice and no remorse! Hopefully Holts makes it right for you, and if not let me know if you want to sell/trade the ashtray cause the wife is starting to get pissed that I use her bowls :blush: :whistling:

Maybe they knew you were a Longhorn!?

:sign: :laugh:
DICK!!!

That's too bad, not the first time I've heard of someone switching what they send you last minute with no notice though. The one and ONLY time I ordered from Thompson they were out of one of the fivers I ordered (it was a sampler with 20 cigars, four different fivers) so they just sent me one of their house blends instead with no notice and no remorse! Hopefully Holts makes it right for you, and if not let me know if you want to sell/trade the ashtray cause the wife is starting to get pissed that I use her bowls :blush: :whistling:

I don't sell/trade freebies. Doesn't seem right to me to sell/trade something that was given to me in the form of a PIF from the distributor, so....

Holt's just got back with me to tell me that they're gonna special order one more Tat ashtray and get it sent out to me. So, looks like this got settled mighty quick...

Smokin...PM me your addy and the ashtray is yours... I'll PIF the PIF

:0 Very nice of you sir, PM sent. Not only will I have a proper way if disposing of ash but the bigger gift here is that the wife will have to find another reason to nag at me! :laugh:

Thanks again and GO HORNS (Sorry Jake ;) )

:0 Very nice of you sir, PM sent. Not only will I have a proper way if disposing of ash but the bigger gift here is that the wife will have to find another reason to nag at me! :laugh:

Thanks again and GO HORNS AGGIES (Sorry Michael ;) )

There, fixed it. You had some bad typos....

Fuggin' Longhorn bastids...

:rolleyes: :laugh:

:sign:

(All jokes aside....nice play Michael, glad it got sorted out) :thumbs:

:sign: ROFL Jake, I'm not necessarily a UT fan but my brother does attend the university so I do have to show SOME loyalty don't I?

No big deal man... I've had a couple people go out of their way this week for me so this is how I'll PIF.

BTW...You suck Jake!!!

No big deal man... I've had a couple people go out of their way this week for me so this is how I'll PIF.

BTW...You suck Jake!!!

Yes he does.. :D

Sorry Guys but the Texas State Champions have to Chime in!!
Texas Tech 43- A&M 25
Texas Tech 39-Texas 33
:p

Glad to see so many guys from the only state in the union that was a country!!! We need to plan a Texas herf involving Houston and Dallas!!
:D

You guys PM me if you are ever in the great city of Houston!!

Texas Tech 43- A&M 25
Texas Tech 39-Texas 33

Glad to see so many guys from the only state in the union that was a country!!! We need to plan a Texas herf involving Houston and Dallas!!

I'm going to refrain from saying what I want to, because Raiders just aren't worth my time. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I may be in Houston next week sometime, not sure though, I'll drop you a line if I'm headed back through.

You go to Seriouscigars.....so I'm assuming you live on the North Side, around Cypress maybe?

Texas Tech 43- A&M 25
Texas Tech 39-Texas 33

I've said it once and I'll say it again... One good year out of 20 does not make you a great team, that makes you lucky. :p :laugh:

LOL @ lucky...having one of the best QB and WR teams in the NCAA along with a huge O Line made Tech lucky? Nope....

I've said it once and I'll say it again... One good year out of 20 does not make you a great team, that makes you lucky. :p :laugh:

That's assuming TTech is still a University and retains their accreditation...

47831.gif

Yea, I am up north in Spring..Shoot me a PM, I'll buy ya a beer at Fox and Hound. Great place to smoke..

DE

Yea, I am up north in Spring..Shoot me a PM, I'll buy ya a beer at Fox and Hound. Great place to smoke..

DE

We have a nice one up here in CS too, unfortunately they just passed a smoking ban on all bars and restaurants up here. :angry:

LOL @ lucky...having one of the best QB and WR teams in the NCAA along with a huge O Line made Tech lucky? Nope....

That's exactly what it means... Where are the RR now without Harrell and Crabtree together? Back to mediocrity they go... Last year was luck, plain and simple. They needed all the right pieces to line up just right to make a run.

Thats strange I ordered mine last week got it on monday with my cigars and the tatuaje ash tray. Maybe I stole the last one :( :( :(