• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Hooded winter jacket with large inside pocket to conceal identity & carry gun: $65.00

9mm Handgun purchased from Ray-Jay up the block: $150.00

Failure to exert proper weapon retention during your planned armed robbery: PRICELESS!!!!!

butterfingers.gif

LMAO :p :p

Running a con on guys who thought you were a friend to get cigars, cash and services for free. $0.00

Failing to send promised cigars as a reward for services rendered... and then lying about it. $0.00

Realizing somebody was paying attention and is exposing you for the scum that you are. PRICELESS.

Asking big brother to help get you out of the mess your greed got you into and getting fired for it. PRICELESS.

You are as done as you can get little davey. Go Away. LMAO.

Sam - why are you such a hateful person? You should really try to calm down - perhaps cut back on your morning coffee or something. :lookup:

Your reply has nothing to do with my post and only shows the deep seated hatred you have inside you. You're like a little bully on the playground. Call people names and complain often enough and you think that makes you right.
You know, you said yourself over in the political forum...
If you can't make an argument without calling people adolescent names then mabe this isn't the forum for you.
And yet time and time again, you think it's funny to keep calling me "davey", and "plump little balding friend" (ummmm, balding??). I've got a crazy idea for you... perhaps you should follow your own advice - what do you say? Or is this just another example of your two-facedness?

You appear to have taken it upon yourself to be the CigarPass police and think you have the ability to tell me to leave. Perhaps you've forgotten, but even though you have administrative rights over at your other board, you're just another regular member here. If you think I should leave or be banned, why don't you take it up with the actual board admin?

Grow up. :angry:

Dave

I'd much rather be putting my time to better use than having to step in here. I really hate having to moderate, so since you're all adults, I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

From what I read on the forum, it appears Dave has sent out the cigars he owed to the members and the problem has been rectified. Our policy includes no trolling or flaming members. Again, from what I have read, Dave has paid his dues to the members in question, and this problem should now be rectified.

If anyone disagrees with this, then e-mail me via the CP homepage. Do not send me a personal message, my box is full.

Regards,
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.