• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

G-Mail. Get your GMail here!

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Anyone want a Google email account?
1GB of storage - yours for the taking.
I just got 6 invitations if anyone's interested.

PM me with your email address
Dave ;)

All due respect, I don't think you need to be resigned to going through Dave or relying on his diligent research on this one. For what it's worth...and at least you can read up on more of the details before-hand:

Google E-mail Info Page

Just 6 "invitations?" Sounds awfully similiar to the amount of referrals you needed. :sign: ;)

Big,

GMail is not open to all as of yet. They are in beta testing, and in order to get a gmail account you have to know someone who already has a gmail account. It's accessible through referrals only at the moment. Dave is simply saying that if anyone wants a free gmail account, he can refer them. What's Dave get out of it? Absolutely nothing.

Rod

Rod said:
Big,

GMail is not open to all as of yet. They are in beta testing, and in order to get a gmail account you have to know someone who already has a gmail account. It's accessible through referrals only at the moment. Dave is simply saying that if anyone wants a free gmail account, he can refer them. What's Dave get out of it? Absolutely nothing.

Rod
I don't think my post stated he had anything to gain, though there are damn sure no shortage of Dave's posts in this forum wherein he isn't trying to solicit others' help in trying to get him free crap. But his post had no info whatsoever outside of "PM me your addy." I just wanted to add a little more info into the mix so people who could read up on their own. Didn't think that would prove to be problematic. And, if you take a look at the Gmail site, it doesn't SEEM as "ya-gotta-know-someone-who-knows-someone" as your post suggests. (Again, something Dave's post left out altogether).

BigDaddyFink said:
Rod said:
Big,

Rod
I don't think my post stated he had anything to gain, though there are damn sure no shortage of Dave's posts in this forum wherein he isn't trying to solicit others' help in trying to get him free crap. But his post had no info whatsoever outside of "PM me your addy." I just wanted to add a little more info into the mix so people who could read up on their own. Didn't think that would prove to be problematic. And, if you take a look at the Gmail site, it doesn't SEEM as "ya-gotta-know-someone-who-knows-someone" as your post suggests. (Again, something Dave's post left out altogether).
Alright, I tried to keep my mouth shut, hard for an Ag, but if you actually read your little post Big, you'd see this on the Gmail web post you provided:
"2. How much does Gmail cost?

Gmail is a free service and includes 1,000 megabytes of storage with each account. However, Gmail is still in preview mode as we test it to work out the kinks. So for now, it's not generally available.

3. How do I sign up? When can I get a Gmail account?

We're currently only offering Gmail as part of a preview release and limited test. We don't have details on when Gmail will be made more widely available, as that depends in part on the results of the test. If you're interested in receiving updates on Gmail, submit your email address using the form at the bottom of this page. And you can check out a sneak peek of Gmail here.
"
So, for those of us who actually are adults, and are capable of checking things on our own, and have gmail accounts, you do have to know someone who is willing to part with an invite as that's the only way to get a gmail account.

And as far as Dave's other posts, you don't have to sign up for anything, and I read all the other posts, no where was he trying to screw anyone out of anything, he was very upfront and provided backup to his statements. Dave is an upstanding BOTL, and you aren't going to get very far by badmouthing him. Please don't keep hounding him in all his posts, it's quite rude and undeserving.

texasaggie said:
Dave is an upstanding BOTL, and you aren't going to get very far by badmouthing him.
I second that.

I thank you for your offer of a Gmail account. I have already been fortunate enough to get one from another BOTL from CP. I appreciate you thinking of us to see if anyone would like a gmail account.

BigDaddyFink said:
All due respect, I don't think you need to be resigned to going through Dave or relying on his diligent research on this one. For what it's worth...and at least you can read up on more of the details before-hand:

Google E-mail Info Page

Just 6 "invitations?" Sounds awfully similiar to the amount of referrals you needed. :sign: ;)
BigDaddyFink.... WTF is wrong with you? You seem to be heading up an anti-Dave campaign. Have I done something to offend you?
Sheesh. I was trying to do something nice for my fellow members and you try to make it look like I'm out to make a buck or something!
You're welcome to your opinion of course, but how 'bout you keep it to yourself next time? :lookup:

For anyone else that is interested, I still have one more invitation. First come first served. PM me your email address (if you're BigDaddyFink, please send me money first :sign: :sign: :sign: )

Dave ;)

Never once was trying to bad mouth Dave. Obviously pointing out the truth (IE that Dave has an abundance of posts seeking the assistance of others in securing free **** for himself - whether you like or not, it's the f*cking truth, botl or not---a habit of his that even other long time members of this forum have pm'd me about), has hit a nerve with some of yutes. I just wanted to provide a link directly to the Google site. Thought we were all about sharing as much info as we could.

And Aggie, I read the Google site, including the provisions that you did not quote or highlight in red and the site seems to take a "just give us your email, we'll get with you on the email account details. It does NOT tend to paint a picture of the scenario being "hey buddy, whatsa password?" in order to get an account. That's why I put the word "SEEMS" in all caps in my earlier post. I wasn't quoting bible passages or the gospel truth, but offering MY take and offered the link so the other brothers could have theirs.

Never once was trying to bad mouth Dave. Obviously pointing out the truth (IE that Dave has an abundance of posts seeking the assistance of others in securing free **** for himself - whether you like or not, it's the f*cking truth, botl or not---a habit of his that even other long time members of this forum have pm'd me about), has hit a nerve with some of yutes. I just wanted to provide a link directly to the Google site. Thought we were all about sharing as much info as we could.

And Aggie, I read the Google site, including the provisions that you did not quote or highlight in red and the site seems to take a "just give us your email, we'll get with you on the email account details. It does NOT tend to paint a picture of the scenario being "hey buddy, whatsa password?" in order to get an account. That's why I put the word "SEEMS" in all caps in my earlier post. I wasn't quoting bible passages or the gospel truth, but offering MY take and offered the link so the other brothers could have theirs.

ROTFLMAO

That's better "spin" than either the Republicans or Democrats have been able to muster this week :0

Hey Dave, I'll take...

no wait, where'd you get that Gmail? :sign:

I just got another 6 invites to hand out. 'Seems' like they like me, as that makes a total of 19 invites so far.

How is Carrie and the little one doing?

Big Daddy Fecal.......errrrrrrr......Fink,

If Dave, while offering the GMail invites, gets free ****............BONUS!! Besides, Dave needs all the free **** he can get his hands on....................He's got diapers, formula, onesies, tricycles, cars, college, and a wedding to pay for.

Who cares if someone gets something from it. Sounds like the guy that gets pissed when others do well. Take 'er down a notch and just enjoy.

Always remember this.......Everyone has the right to their opinion(s), they just don't have to verbalize it.

Sometimes, things are better left unsaid.

M. Gipson

At the risk of getting flamed.... Looks like I've got some invites as well. LMK if you need one.

Hey....someone help a fellow BOTL out and pass me over a GMail.....if you guys don't mind of course. :)
Thanks

Ok, I'm all out of invitations. I'll post when I have more, but it sounds like there are lots more available if anyone wants one!

Of course you DO need an invitaion, and you can still send me money if you want :sign:

Dave ;)