• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting back into CP.... Again

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
Hello Gents,

I realize that I haven't been around very often and quite frankly I missed being here; talking, learning and meeting new people. Getting a new perspective on life has made me realize on what things I enjoy in life; how I should never, ever allow anyone to take even the smallest joy in life from me. Some of you may know, but as of 12/11/2012 I have officially filed for a divorce and should be completed within 30 days. (State of Maryland laws blows sometimes!) Its funny, when I found out that my exwife and I were no longer going to work out, it hit me hard, and quite frankly I thought I was heading down a long road of disappointment in my life. But it in fact couldn't have been a better year for me, I have gotten back into lifting daily, playing rugby, coaching my 6th year in high school baseball, a job promotion, and I just recently met a nice lady, who may be new in my life but has made me realize what I was missing out on, which are the positive things in life.

I am looking to get back on this board meet some newer folks, reconnect with the older folks and enjoy the small things in life. No matter how big the hill looks you got to trust and believe that the view is better from the top than it is on the bottom. Without that belief you are stuck at the bottom. My hill is ever going, I will never get to the top because I will always believe that going higher better things are to come. In the past I stopped thought my hill was completed and ever did I know it was just a cliff to re-energizer myself for my next climb. With that being said, I am looking forward to continuing that climb and yes I will be making multiple pit-stops to enjoy the small things, one which is smoking with brothers of the leaf.

All the best,

David

Double post opps! Sorry all.. Must have pushed Post twice.