• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting married! :)

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Yup, you read it right! Getting married to my g/f of about 3 years while we'll be in Vegas next month! We've been through our ups and downs over the past couple of years, but managed to work through them and grow even stronger in the process!

We booked this Vegas trip a couple months ago and have been talking about marriage recently, so I thought I'd take the initiative and see if she wanted to make it official! It's a GO!

Both of our families will be flying down to join us and hopefully some friends as well. I couldn't be happier and more excited! This is honestly such a great feeling :thumbs:

ONLY thing that I can't figure out, is choosing which cigars I'll be smoking in Vegas as my last cigars as a single man, then which cigars will be the first as a married man! The search is on :p Looking forward to Casa Fuente while in town, too!

Jeffrey L.

Hey congrats man :thumbs:

All the best ,have fun in Vegas.

Wow, HUGE congrats brother! There's nothing like married life. It's good that she already tolerates your cigars! I wish you the best!

Very cool. Often it takes trying times between two people to forge a genuine bond, as it seems to be for you and your future wife.

Hope it is an exceptional wedding.

Holy Hannah! Congratulations man. Tonight I will smoke a fine cigar in you and your soon-to-be-spouse's honor.

Thank you ALL for the kind words and wishes. I cannot put into words my excitement for this!

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

game20over.jpg

Still laughing from that..... :p

Thank you all for your posts! They are greatly appreciated :D

Jeffrey L.

Wow, HUGE congrats brother! There's nothing like married life. It's good that she already tolerates your cigars! I wish you the best!

Doc's rules of life No. 6. What is tolerable before marriage becomes intolerable after.

Doc.

Doc's rules of life No. 6. What is tolerable before marriage becomes intolerable after.

Doc.
Now THIS ^^^^^^^^ is funny! Especially because I was just talking with a guy at my office about how I'm undecided as to what my final cigar as a single man will be, along with my first cigar as a married man. He said I should smoke my most expensive one the night before I get married, then a cheap one after I get married. I asked him why I should do it that way and he replied "Because it'll get you used to all you'll be able to smoke from that point on!!!" I almost fell out of my chair! It was both funny and depressing all at the same time.

Jeffrey L.

Heh. Doc's a wise man. Congrats, dude!

Trey

Doc.
Now THIS ^^^^^^^^ is funny! Especially because I was just talking with a guy at my office about how I'm undecided as to what my final cigar as a single man will be, along with my first cigar as a married man. He said I should smoke my most expensive one the night before I get married, then a cheap one after I get married. I asked him why I should do it that way and he replied "Because it'll get you used to all you'll be able to smoke from that point on!!!" I almost fell out of my chair! It was both funny and depressing all at the same time.

Jeffrey L.

LOL, your co-worker is right. And they get even cheaper after the first baby :p
But there's a bright side: Married men live longer!!! ;)
Congratulations brother.

-Ricky

edit for spelling