• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your Feet Wet part III (Newbie Pass)

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
This is strictly to gauge interest in phase III of my G.Y.F.W.P. for new members. This certainly isn't something that is set in stone and if I run it, it wouldn't start before the middle of January. To qualify, you will need to have been a member since Sept. 15th, been an ACTIVE member of the community, and not been an asshat at any time since you've been here. There will be spots that are invite, spots that are contest won, and spots for the general public. Seniority will get preference and this must be your first pass! Post in this thread if you're interested and like I said, nothing is set in stone so don't get too excited. There has been a lack of newbie passes started this year, that's why I've decided to put out a feeler for this.

Thanks,
Brian

Knowing this isn't official yet, I would love the opportunity to make this my first pass. I have been reading through past threads and feel I have a general idea of how these work. Thanks for opportunity and hope this works out.

I would love to get in on this as my first pass but I joined a day past your cutoff date. I can't wait for my first pass, maybe you could make an exception if some guys vouch for me on here.

come on newbies. Make your voice be heard. WE WANT PASS! WE WANT PASS!. I am in most def. :thumbs:

David

To all newbies: I heartily recommend participating in Jonesy's GYFW pass. It's a great chance to learn more about cigar box passes, in an environment that's forgiving of mistakes. Just be sure to follow the golden rule and treat others as you would be treated.

You may also want to read the thread attached to GYFW II Pass, since a lot of interesting questions were raised and responded to in that forum.

As for me ... I just finished my trade in Puppy Pass, am up soon in GYFW II, and would like to make sure other newbies get a spot. So I'm out. Thanks again Jonesy.

I would definately be up for this. I need to read up some on the passes as I admit I don't know everything behind them, but I have been itching to get in on one.

get in on this if you can. Jonesy is a great teacher and he has the patience to deal with newbs.
Thanks Jonsey your service to the community is worthy of the praise.

Okay, since I'm not invited to this one, can we hurry the heck up please and get to part IV? I'll be home then, have enough time in and can contribute in the proper fashion.

*Shakes tiny fist*

Cheers!

Trey

I would be interested. I've been following most of the passes from time to time.

I would be interested as well. Would love to learn about passes.
Thanks Jonesy.

This is definitely THE pass to begin with. Jonesy does a fantastic job putting it together and is a fantastic way to start getting involved.

This is a wonderful idea ad thanks for doing it.

Is there anyway I can help.

This is a great gesture on Jonesy's part. I have been folllowing the pass that is happening now and it is a great learning experience. It would be a honor to be in part III if it happens. :thumbs:

I would be glad to join, and thanks Jonesy for considering taking the task on.

Thanks Rich

I would love to get my feet wet in a pass on here. I have neglected the passes here for too long.

Count me in Jonesy. I need to start my Pass-ing career!