• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ginseng, Thank You!

Greggj77

Well, I really don't know what to say except it appears that the rumors are true, your generosity is in fact, of epic proportions. I wanted to let you know that your package arrived safely and is very much appreciated.

There were some really great "hard to find" sticks in my package, a bunch of which I have yet to try and have been on my wish list for some time.

Wilkey, again I wanted to thank you so much for your very thoughtfull gift and to let you know that that the cigars have more than paid for the copy rights to my Haiku. :)

Seriously though. I wanted to let you know how much your package and generosity were appreciated.

Congrats again on the milestones!

See you around the board!

Best! :thumbs:

You earned it with your very pleasing haikus, Gregg. Enjoy! As for wish lists, it's nice to keep them updated. :)

Wilkey

Class act, that man Wilkey!

Brian

You earned it with your very pleasing haikus, Gregg. Enjoy! As for wish lists, it's nice to keep them updated. :)

Wilkey

Glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to write I hadn't done a haiku in many, many years.

As for the wishlist you put a nice dent in it so it will indeed need to be revised.

Thanks so much.