• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glayvin

Star fox replica ship throwback. Switch video game to match and super Mario stand up. Xmas present?

Edit: let me know how starlink is, I was a huge star fox fan back in the day

Star fox replica ship throwback. Switch video game to match and super Mario stand up. Xmas present?

Edit: let me know how starlink is, I was a huge star fox fan back in the day
It’s an arwing replica that is part of a starter pack bundle for Atlas Starlink. Also comes with two weapons, Fox McCloid pilot and a Starlink pilot. The controller from the switch is supposed to work with the craft and pilot attached. Not so much, at least I couldn’t get it to work right. May have to fiddle with it. Stil get bonus craft, pilot, weapons in the game. I like it so far.

It’s an arwing replica that is part of a starter pack bundle for Atlas Starlink. Also comes with two weapons, Fox McCloid pilot and a Starlink pilot. The controller from the switch is supposed to work with the craft and pilot attached. Not so much, at least I couldn’t get it to work right. May have to fiddle with it. Stil get bonus craft, pilot, weapons in the game. I like it so far.
Pretty legit if it actually worked tho. Didn’t know the switch could hook up to anything tbh

Pretty legit if it actually worked tho. Didn’t know the switch could hook up to anything tbh
The joycon controllers for the switch slide into the base which connects/snaps into the aircraft, pilot, weapons. But, mine isn’t quite working that way.