• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gloucester Street Cigar?

jorel

Got a heads up that Gloucester Street Cigar in Boston closed. Did some searching and can't find out much. Anyone with an update (is it temporary or permanent)?

Thanks

John

Is stanzi open? Heading out there Monday....

Is stanzi open? Heading out there Monday....

Yes it is still open and they are still making the best Italian Food in the USA right there in the North End!

If you have time let me know I will shoot down to Boston one night to grab a smoke and some dinner!

Paul

Yes- I am in Dedham 19 minutes from the north end - let me know when you are in town. Last time you where in town I think it was close to new years or something- anyway give us a shout.

Good times. I think I have a whits owl with some serious age in it if you are interested Gladly give it up to a brother of your make and model. - love everybody!!

I get in Monday and leave Thursday, staying in Canton. I am meeting a coworker at the airport and figuring on heading straight to the North End Monday but could prob make some time another night. The problem is I will be absent a car while in town so pretty well confined to the Canton area unless I hop the train or steal the coworker's rental car.

Canton is right next to Dedham. I'll give you some info to get in touch. Otherwise, see you Monday in the north end, does that work or do you already have plans?