• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God of Fire Serie B blend question

JBL11183

Lurker
I did some research on here and couldn't find any answers. They say the Serie B is the "popular GOF blend" with a Maduro wrapper. I was just wondering if anyon has any info on which blend it is. I like the Carlito blend much better than the Don Carloa blend. I was just trying to figure out which blend they use, and if the Vitolas have different blends as they do use different wrappers
"The God of Fire Serie B cigars have been released in two different vitolas (with two different wrappers), although both sizes have the same filler and binder as the Regular God of Fire release). They are:

God of Fire Serie B Gran Toro (6 x 56) Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro Wrapper
God of Fire Serie B Robusto Gordo 54 (5 1/2 x 54) Ecuadorian Sun Grown Wrapper" quoted from Half wheel
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I believe the filler/binder blend is the same for the Carlito Blend, Don Carlos Blend and Series B Blend.  The only difference will be the wrapper leaf.  If I remember correctly the Carlito blend uses a Cameroon wrapper leaf, the Don Carlos has an Ecuadorian and the Series B's can have either a Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro or an Ecuadorian Sun Grown.

There's two new sizes in the Series B line.  The Robusto (5 1/2 x 50) uses an Ecuadorian Sun Grown wrapper and the Double Robusto (5 3/4 x 52) has a Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro. 

The filler/binder blends may be tweeked for each blend, I'm not sure.  Maybe Brooks from Halfwheel knows if there's any difference; he's here on CP.

Eric

You might be right. I know that the wrappers are different on all of the vitolas. I thought the original GOF's had different blends though for the DC and the carlito, but I def could be wrong. I always liked the carlito better than the don Carlos. I'm gonna have to do a little more research.

Thanks for your help!