• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going in for surgery tomorrow

Fatken

Hey Guys,

I am going in for heart surgery on Tuesday morning and will not be able to smoke or drink for a while, so you should smoke extra for me. I have had chronic afib (atrial fibrillation) for several years and they will do what is called a hybrid maze procedure to correct the problem (hopefully). I may be in the hospital for 3-5 days after.

Check you later,

Ken

Will do. Thoughts and prayers going out for you and your family.

Sorry to hear about this. Good luck witht the procedure. Hopefully you will be back to smoking cigars soon enough.

Good wishes Ken, I'll try to take up some of the slack.

Good luck and take care of yourself. Get well soon.

Best of luck with your surgery, Ken. :thumbs:

Steve

Good luck being wished for you on the procedure Ken!

Get well soon sir!!

Let us know about your progress as soon as you can.

Prayers with you.

Gary

I wish you all the best,hope the surgery will go as plan and you will be back to smoking cigars in no time.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am home and mostly off pain killers and the operations appear to be successes (at least in the short term). I hope the appetite and taste buds come back.

I was stunned, I picked up a favorite maduro and smelled it, and didn't want to smoke it.

Ken

Oh man...don't know if that really sucks or is a good thing! Glad to hear your back and the surgery went well! Here's hoping for the tastebuds to kick in!