• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be in Reno/Lake Tahoe next week

StatHaldol

Going to be in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area next week; any suggestions for cigar lounges or maybe any other sights to see?

(Don't tell me about the Mustang Ranch outside of Reno, my wife nixed that idea already.
whistling.gif
)

I've never been there, but I know if I were in Reno, I'd be making a pilgrimage to Fumare. I'm an Illusione whore, though.

I've never been there, but I know if I were in Reno, I'd be making a pilgrimage to Fumare. I'm an Illusione whore, though.
I just visited the new shop last night. So note, Fumare has moved to: 7530 Longley ln., #101, Reno, NV 89511. It is _the_ nicest cigar lounge in Reno, hands down, and one of the nicest I have been in; truly top notch.

AND .. if you don't mind a little nicotine, they have his best cigar available to date, IMO. The ~mkultra~ !!!! It smoothest and fullest cigar I have ever smoked. I was shocked. P.G. makes a pretty smooth & potent cigar, but this was like floating on silky satin sheets. And when you stand up, it just about dropped me to the floor. Well, not quite that bad, but I was a bit woozy. It also could have been that it was 3am ... so, YMMV. It is unknown, well, at least unknown to me, if the other sizes will be as good as the ~mkultra~. But rumor has it, this one is one of the best of the line. The other sizes aren't out yet, so we will just have to wait and see.

Enjoy!
- C

I love the Illusione products. They are rolling out a MJ12 in Maduro.

Sent from my DROIDX

Thanks for the info! I've already put Fumare into my GPS! I'll post about the trip when I get back!

Have a great trip..........

Enjoy Life.......

I just visited the new shop last night. So note, Fumare has moved to: 7530 Longley ln., #101, Reno, NV 89511. It is _the_ nicest cigar lounge in Reno, hands down, and one of the nicest I have been in; truly top notch.

AND .. if you don't mind a little nicotine, they have his best cigar available to date, IMO. The ~mkultra~ !!!! It smoothest and fullest cigar I have ever smoked. I was shocked. P.G. makes a pretty smooth & potent cigar, but this was like floating on silky satin sheets. And when you stand up, it just about dropped me to the floor. Well, not quite that bad, but I was a bit woozy. It also could have been that it was 3am ... so, YMMV. It is unknown, well, at least unknown to me, if the other sizes will be as good as the ~mkultra~. But rumor has it, this one is one of the best of the line. The other sizes aren't out yet, so we will just have to wait and see.

Enjoy!
- C

Stopped tin Fumare. Great shop and knowledgeable staff. I picked up a few Davidoffs and spent a good part of the morning there. Thanks for the tip!