• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Seattle

StatHaldol

Taking the better half on a cruise to Alaska in August. We will be spending a couple of days in Seattle.
I Googled cigar lounges and didn’t find much, but I did find a members only club (The Vertigo Club). Anyone been there or have any other cigar establishment recommendations?
I suspect public consumption of tobacco in Seattle is taboo, maybe a flogging offense. I hope I’m wrong.

We're in Vancouver (Battle Ground, actually) which is ~ 3 hours south of Seattle on I-5, depending on traffic. Depending on the dates, maybe we could work something out...??

We're in Vancouver (Battle Ground, actually) which is ~ 3 hours south of Seattle on I-5, depending on traffic. Depending on the dates, maybe we could work something out...??

We will be there a half day the last week of August and a day the first week of September.

Smoking was allowed in public when I went there. There was a few benches by the giant chess board in the park/square with the blue trees, where players would smoke as they played. This was in 2009ish. Lounges don’t exist. There are a few tobacconists but you’d have to go to smokey joes in Fife WA about an hour drive or BBS’s.

The only place to smoke indoors in Seattle is the “private” Vertigo Club. We have smoked pretty much everywhere outside though...

Make sure you go by Taylor Shellfish and Oyster bar in downtown Seattle, and tell Louis that you are friends with me... You will not have a better oyster, mussel or experience...

We used to fly up every other week, just for the oysters... that was when we actually had some free time :)

Next time my buddy John drives though there, maybe he could hook up with you for a quick visit...
They better not have a problem with smoking outside. The place stinks of weed.
Smells “heavenly” to me :cool:

Heck - depending on the day, I may be able to drive over as well!

Tom, the time is coming when I just might be able to do that. Did your girl just have a litter? If so, what breed.

She had a litter of five chihuahuas in our laundry room.....about three years ago. Kept them all...wouldn't have it any other way. Five pups, mom and dad, and a pug make eight. I know....:rolleyes:

We will be there a half day the last week of August and a day the first week of September.
My guess is that the trip out will be busy as heck so let's focus on when you get back to town. One option would be to fly out of PDX so you could come down and visit. We're about 20 mins away from the airport, so it's a quick run if that sounds appealing. Just thinking out loud; let's keep in touch and maybe we can sort something out as the time gets closer.