• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Virginia

emodx

Banned
I am going to be up in the Norfolk area for the last 3 full weeks in September. I plan on hooking up with Lee for a herf on a Saturday in Richmond. But if you are up to something in Norfolk or maybe even something towards DC then let me know.

Emo

Let me know what Saturday in September Emo, and I will meet up with you and Lee. :thumbs:

Heck yeah, Shadow! Sounds good to me!

Now Shadow said he was bringing the smokes, right?

LMAO

We'll have to hit the town and I know just the place!

Anyone else nearby? :D

I'll supply for the Dark Shadow I really enjoyed the cigars he provided for the blind review. I remember someone saying that they had a summer home in Virginia Beach...I'm also going to stop by the Beir Garden to pick up some select beers, so LMK if you have a request for something you can't find therre in Richmond. Isn't one of our newer members from Richmond also?

Emo

I know I'll have a few lying around for you guys....... ;)

Isn't one of our newer members from Richmond also?

:D
yep hi emo,leebo and shadow.
i would love to join you all. i have a free weekend on the 14th with no children
just have to work in the morning.
i have to say that due to the expense of the recent wedding/honeymoon i've got
nothing but connies and jr alts in my humi to bring along.
so if you guys are ok with that i'm in.
the other weekends i would have my kids and it would be harder to get away, not
impossible just harder.
i can't wait to finally meet some of you!!

Another Va member checkin in. I plan on being in Norfolk around the 10th of Sept. My birthday and my Son's is the 15th. He is stationed in Norfolk with the Navy, so am planing on going to see him and we'll do both our Bday's. I live on the west side of the state, so other than that week would just be too far to drive.

Wascal

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Emo

i can't wait!! :D :D
i used to live in wv.
this will definitely be fun!! :) :)

I can see it now.....

Land of the Confederacy Herf I!!

LMAO :sign:

How about Mooch Herf I?

is there a link for mooching 101?
i want to make sure i do it right!! ;) ;) :D :D

Alrighty then...looks like the 14th is going to be the best day for GWS and probably Wascal. I am going to be free that day also...so now we gotta a thumbs up from Leebo and Shadow. :lookup:

Emo

As of right now the 14th is a go for me. :thumbs: