• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golf in Orlando, Fla

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
I'm going down to Orlando, Fla to play golf.

I'm staying at the Waldorf Astoria. There is a golf course there but it's 180$ for 18. I can not pay that much to play golf.

Question: where should I play that is less than 100$. I want to get at least 15 -20 round in in the 5 days I'm there. So I need a good cheep place.

Good news is there are a ton of great courses down there.

I go every year and have a couple suggestions.

-Orange county National place has 2 courses and is my favorite in the area. Has great deals on Replay and twilight.  Highly Recommend
-Celebration Also a great course.  Also Highly Recommend
-Harmony Preserve little drive but a challenging and well conditioned course.
-Falcons Fire Links style fun course
-Champions Gate was pretty nice.
-Orange Lake Legends is also nice
-Magnolia at disney is also pretty good

I would also recomment that you sign up for Golf Now it is like priceline for golf with a bunch of discounted last minute tee times.  I have had a lot of success with this in recent years.

That should be a pretty decent starting point.  Feel free to PM me with any questions.  You should have a great trip.  

If you can get on the big boys such as Bay Hill, Lake Nona and Islesworth.  (they are as advertised) but will not be under $100

I'm no help on the golf, but if you'd like to get together for a herf and I'm free I'll make the drive down. Donzz is in Orlando as well.

I'm at the Hilton in Bonnet Creek w/o a car.  Know of any Cigar Bars in the area?

Feb 2 - Feb 5.  I guess I have to go to Harry Potter on Sunday when we get there so there goes a couple rounds.

kona1000 said:
I'm at the Hilton in Bonnet Creek w/o a car.  Know of any Cigar Bars in the area?

Feb 2 - Feb 5.  I guess I have to go to Harry Potter on Sunday when we get there so there goes a couple rounds.

You know you are a closet Harry fan...  :laugh:

f204a9149173faae2fdfd0c267e75460.jpg

Are all of you gentlemen going to be as welcoming when I head to Orlando in a month or so?  :D   I was thinking of hitting the golf course in Celebration when I am there.  From what I understand I am staying very close to that one.

My preferred Cigar bars are the Corona at West Sand Lake and Downtown. I'll be in Orlando Sunday, but it sounds like you'll be busy with Harry. Stu, let me know more details.

Universal Orlando Sucked- 6 hours I'll never get back- of the 12 rides they had 4 where not working for some reason- what a shit show- CEDAR POINT ALL THE WAY!!

Get me to the Golf course