• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golfanatic's Stash

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
Well I know I have been here for a little more than a year, but I don't think I have ever posted all of my stogs before. I must say I started out with a 50 ct. desktop Humidor and then moved to a small 9 bottle Vino I picked up from a salvage shop for $10. Then the shop got 10 more in so I thought I would buy another one knowing I couldn't fill it up for a while.

I think the time has come as both are full and in desperate need of organization. I don't have anything grouped together by brand except for the AF/Opus. Please feel free to criticize as I store all sticks in cigars boxes in my vino. No special drawers or tricks here. Oh and please notice my Boris that came today...Thanks NorcalMark!

I am very thankful to CP as a lot of these were gifts and you know who you guys are who bombed this Noob!

So behold my basement/cigar area and all of my current holdings in a stable 71/73 environment.

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

Wow, what an unsightly, disorganized mess! That's just terrible!

Listen, if you let me straighten that clusterfook out for you, I guarantee I can get your collection back into that 50-ct humidor, where it belongs! :thumbs: :whistling: :laugh:

~Boar

Great pics! How have those vino's been working for you? I have a cabinet humidor and a coolerdor but I'm looking for a nicer way to store the ones in the coolerdor. Maybe a large vinotemp would be the way? Thanks for sharing..
R

That 50 count on the left of the Vino's looks empty. you need to work on stocking up on some more. Nice stash!

Wow! That is definitely some nice smokes in there, looks like you've been so busy buying HTF fuentes ya just throw em in the box and slam the lid shut!

Do you get to smoke in that beautiful room and does the fireplace suck out the smoke?

You got your Boris from Mark too? Awesome.

I would take them out of the box and put them in a tray. My box still needs some time to cure and I wouldn't want it to put any weird flavors into my other cigars.

Great pics! How have those vino's been working for you? I have a cabinet humidor and a coolerdor but I'm looking for a nicer way to store the ones in the coolerdor. Maybe a large vinotemp would be the way? Thanks for sharing..
R

I love the Vino. The air circulates and it is VERY low maintenance which is good for an organized cigar person like me.

Wow! That is definitely some nice smokes in there, looks like you've been so busy buying HTF fuentes ya just throw em in the box and slam the lid shut!

Do you get to smoke in that beautiful room and does the fireplace suck out the smoke?

I suppose I could smoke in there but my wife is preggers and I don't mind going outside.

I would take them out of the box and put them in a tray. My box still needs some time to cure and I wouldn't want it to put any weird flavors into my other cigars.

This is a good idea and I will do that when I get home.

You definitely need to get organized...probably need another Vinotemp as well, but I have to say that you have a very, very impressive selection of smokes. So, can I come over?

You definitely need to get organized...probably need another Vinotemp as well, but I have to say that you have a very, very impressive selection of smokes. So, can I come over?

Sure bro! You come down to smoke one with me and you can pick out what you want to smoke outta there.

Nice looking stash! :) Just need to be a little more careful moving them vinos in and out of that spot, the walls look to have battle scars! :) hehehe

Nice looking stash! :) Just need to be a little more careful moving them vinos in and out of that spot, the walls look to have battle scars! :) hehehe

haha that was the flash of the camera reflecting off the glass on the vinos. No scars on the walls or the wife would have a bonfire in the backyeard and roast all of my cigars at once.

That is one fantabulous collection bro! I see you have the Wally-World hygro's too. :sign: :laugh:

Nice looking stash there bro! I'd like to expand to a second humidor or tupperdor at some point... the only problem is acquiring the cigars to fill them with. hopefully I can make a trip down to Fargo, Grand Forks, or Minneapolis in the spring and buy the max allowable to bring back for my wife and I at reasonable prices.

This is a good idea and I will do that when I get home.

Luckily, the my drac box didn't smell at all... I still didn't put it in my humi though, haha.