• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good place to smoke in Dallas

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
Hey guys I am in Dallas for visiting family and I am looking for a decent resturaunt and place to smoke. My hotel is around the Galleria. Tomorrow I will be in Irving. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not overly familiar with the Irving area, and do not know of anything around the Galleria (not because there isn't anything, but if there is I just don't know about it.) Depending on what part of Irving you are going to be in there is a nice restaurant in Colleyville which is right down the road on 121. The place is called JR's Steakhouse. It's a tad expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. Fantastic steaks, great scotch selection, and they sell cigars to be smoked there as well (at a very substantial increase in price, so you might want to bring your own..) There are B&M's all over, and maybe somebody else from around here can help you out a bit more than I can, but I thought I'd share what I'm familiar with.

there are 2 prett cool cigar shops in Addison, which is about 5 or 6 minutes from the galleria. "Addison cigar" and "cigars and more". And if you get real ambitious, you make a 20 minutes drive to come see me. I'll even buy buy u the first cigar.

www.enfuegocigars.com

There is a pretty nice place called Cool River in Irving. They have a huge bar and a smoking lounge.

Second "Cool River" or small B&M called "Up IN Smoke" down Macarthur Blvd a bit in Irving/Las Colinas.

there are 2 prett cool cigar shops in Addison, which is about 5 or 6 minutes from the galleria. "Addison cigar" and "cigars and more". And if you get real ambitious, you make a 20 minutes drive to come see me. I'll even buy buy u the first cigar.

www.enfuegocigars.com

Marc I thought I was going to male it to your shop today, but I was at the funeral all day. We had to head backand stop at the outlet mall
Instead I just had to enjoy a cigar sitting outside the outlet mall. Next time I make it to Dallas, I will make it a point to stop by. Oh, ask Larry about giving me directions to deep ellum last night. And tell him thanks!