• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good to Finally Have Some Time to Post!

riverratt

Biglew
Man it has been a crazy few months. Work has been nuts, my dad died, my chlidren have been really busy with activities (and I usually drive my son to all his events) and so on and I have been going to my doctor's and PT appointments.. But this week I am on vacation so I thoguht I would do more than just lurk and read. I wanted to say "hello!" and do some posting.

If anyone is going to be in the Delaware Ohio area this weekend (July 25-27) let me know. Delaware is hosting a kick ass car show. My father in-law will have his 1967 GTO convertable there. Let me know I would love to share a cigar and some fellowship at Woodland Cigar Inc

Sorry about your father. Glad that you are getting more time to do things you enjoy.

Very sorry to hear about your father. Glad to see you finding some time to get back here though!!

Don

So sorry to hear about your Dad. It's good to have you back around Bro!

Also sorry to hear about your dad. Been there. Sympathy offered.

You married somebody who's father owns a '67 Goat drop top? Damn, you're lucky! Photos please!! Wish I could make the show, but it's not to be. My toy is currently broken.

Condolences to you and your family Brother, I am glad you have caught a bit of a breather and are on again. :thumbs:

Greg,

Good to see you back on the boards man. I am very sorry to hear about your dad.

Hope the guys at the shop have something to watch in the OSU football offseason!

Sorry to hear of your loss mate.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Take care bro

Dave

Good to hear from you the other day Greg.................Donella and I might be moving a couple of hours close to you if all works out. :thumbs:

Sorry for your loss and glad to hear things are finally calming down for you.

Brandon

Great to see you back again! I hope you don't drift very far any time soon.

Stinki

Sorry to hear about your father. I will be in Cleveland this weekend so I am thinking we are not close enough...darn.