• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gorgeous Humidor

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Too bad the OP is blind.

I once got dragged home with a girl who kept a bunch of condoms in a box like that, next to her bed. They were all different colors. She opened it for me and said, with a huge smile, "You get to pick whichever color you like!"

I left.

I wish we had a 1000 post minimum requirement before you could post a sale thread.

I wish we had a way to blow up the computer of the douche-bags who come here and try to sell garbage.

I wish I had all the money I've wasted on cheap women and cigars.

I once got dragged home with a girl who kept a bunch of condoms in a box like that, next to her bed. They were all different colors. She opened it for me and said, with a huge smile, "You get to pick whichever color you like!"

I left.
Details, man... DETAILS!!! 🤣

Well, some were red, some were green, some were orange, some were purple (eek!), some were pink... and they appeared to be available in various sizes. But none of them were XXXXXXL. Which is one of the reasons why I left.

Hope this helps.
Was her hourly rate higher depending on what color you chose?

Last edited:
Well, some were red, some were green, some were orange, some were purple (eek!), some were pink... and they appeared to be available in various sizes. But none of them were XXXXXXL. Which is one of the reasons why I left.

Hope this helps.
Gotcha!!!

Was kinda thinking, though, you might say that her stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there - for some sort of a wild and colorful threesome. She sounded like that type... ;)

I left.
"Little Red Corvette"