• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got Blown Out of My Socks...by sigar_zealot

thechenman

No One of Consequence
A big thank you to Randy (sigar_zealot) for dropping a mother of a bomb on me!  Got a nice USPS box in the mail and figured it was something I ordered online, but after carefully opening the package, reading the note and examining the contents - I was blown out of my socks!  

You are one seriously generous and considerate BOTL Randy.  Having not been able to partake in Randy's 50th Birthday Bash in Las Vegas (as I was traveling for work), he saw fit to annihilate me.  Not only did he send me CAs 2013 Cigar of the Year, but also a handful of aged cigars that he and his partners-in-crime enjoyed during his multi-day birthday celebration.  If only he was merciful enough to end my suffering there, but no...the bastich also hit me with drams of the scotch they celebrated with.  Fine well aged single-malts, one of them older than me.  

Can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness Randy.  So uncalled for, but so in character of the fine BOTLs we have here on CP.  

Just remember...paybacks a bitch...hahaha.

Nice Hit Randy! Dave is a great BOTL and has knocked my socks off in the past! Go to see someone taking him out!

AwesomSauce!

Tall Paul said:
Nice Hit Randy! Dave is a great BOTL and has knocked my socks off in the past! Go to see someone taking him out!
I second this, Dave got me at the QSH last year. Good hit.

Being able to share scotch and cigars with friends is what it's all about and I can't think of anyone more deserving. Enjoy brother!

sigar_zealot said:
Being able to share scotch and cigars with friends is what it's all about and I can't think of anyone more deserving. Enjoy brother!
Thanks brother...

Its all fun and games until someone loses a limb...    Nice job..  Well deserved.