• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got bombed...

Nickc

So who is The Master Blaster???? Show yourself........ I want some info on the bomb you just dropped on my ass!!! GRRRRR

He's a devilish fiend who hides behind a makeshift fort of half empty Scotch and Bourbon bottles. Good luck in your search.

No points back to New York, NY!!! I have some questions about what he sent me as I am still a newb with new cigars I haven't had yet... REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!

If it is the same guy that just hit me, and I t looks like the results might be the same.
My postman refuses to deliver to me anymore!
Good luck!

No points back to New York, NY!!! I have some questions about what he sent me as I am still a newb with new cigars I haven't had yet... REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!

These little town blues....

SO...did he look like this:
master%20blaster.jpg

These little town blues....

SO...did he look like this:
master%20blaster.jpg

I am going to break out my dog whistle if he doesn't come forward!!! That will surely expose him.