• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got some goodies today

chris14001

Hey hope everyones saturday is going good! I just scored some opus and couldnt come at a better time. Ive been in need an stop by my local cigar shop and broke down and made the purchase. got 20 petit lancero's and 10 fuente fuente also got 2 2008 chili peppers. Ill post pics as soon as i can figure out how????

MMM! Petit Lanceros have been my favorite of the line thus far!

/jealousy
/extreme jealousy

haha very nice score...hope you post your thoughts as soon as you down one of those bad boys!

Whew, that is plenty enough to make me jealous. I really like the petit lanceros too but sadly I've never tried the chili pepper.

Very nice, brother! From one self-proclaimed Opus whore to (what seems to be) another......AWESOME buy(s)!!!!

Jeffrey L.

Edit: Punctuation

everytime i try to add a pick it says it doesnt except bla bla bla cant figure it out

a>

WTF cant get any pics to upload :angry:

Use a free hosting company like photobucket.com, imageshack.us or flickr.com to host the image , and import the URL from the hosting site to upload on CigarPass.