• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gotta be quick...

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
So I'm just heading out to my couple of calls for today when I ge the call from Carrie. She was at her Doctors getting a checkup to make sure she and baby are doing ok. Turns out her blood pressure is all over the place. She's on her way home, we'll meet up and head to the hospital together.
They'll run some test - see if it can be controlled. If not, they'll induce labor today.

Wish us luck!
Dave :D

Best of luck to you and your wife. Il ne faut rien laisser au hasard.

If my calculations are correct, this would be at 39 weeks, which is not at all too early. That little tyke is gonna be fine, and so is Carrie. But just to be on the safe side, I will keep the Frank Family in my prayers until this is straightened out. :thumbs: :love:

We're back!
Thanks for all the well-wishes.
We got there, she laid down and the blood pressure was fine.
We ended up waiting an hour or so to get some blood tests back. She's A-OK.

Looks like we're back to our previously scheduled induction date of Sept. 1.

Thanks again everyone,
Dave ;)

Glad to hear Carrie is doin' fine there Dave, Keep us posted brother..... :) :thumbs: :)

Great to hear everything is fine Dave. Hard to do but try to remain calm, will work wonders. :thumbs:

Good to hear everything is OK. The last few days can be tricky, best of luck to your family. :)